Vastu Shastra is followed by many to improve the inflow of finances and for overall success of their offices and business. This is an ancient Indian planning principle, usually used in architecture and interior design. Vastu consultants recommend that the principles of Vastu .But there are many office Vastu remedies that you can employ internally in your office design.
|vastu tips for office|
Vastu Tips for Office Interiors
1. There should be no obstacle placed near or in front of the doors of the office.
2. The central part of the office should be kept empty.
3. Reception should be preferably located in the North-eastern part of the office. The receptionist should face either the East or North direction.
4. Water bodies must be placed in the North East or Eastern region.
5. An aquarium with 9 goldfish and 1 blackfish is recommended in the Northeast is an advisable idea for Vastu for office interiors.
6. Executives, managers and directors should be located in the West, South or Southwest areas of the office according to office Vastu. Eastern and northern zones should be reserved for the middle level management and employees. Field staff should be located in the Northwest.
7. Vastu tips recommend that the staff work facing the North or the East directions.
8. Office Vastu recommends that the accounts department be located in the South-eastern portion.
9. Marketing department should be in the Northwest of the office design.
10. Try to avoid seating any employees under the beams. If this is unavoidable, cover the beams with a false ceiling.
11. Office Vastu suggests that the owner or MD should have a rectangular table.
12. Pantry and lunch rooms should be located in the Southeast and Northwest according to Vastu tips.
13. Toilets should be ideally located in the Northeast and Southwest in the office design.
14. All important documents and papers should be stored in safes and cupboards that face the Southwest direction.
15. All side tables and telephones should be placed in the Southwest corner.
16. Conference rooms are best placed in the Northwest direction.
17. Employees who need to improve their performance should first be located in the Western region and then shifted to the Southeast.
18. Placing images of Gods and deities towards the right of mirrors is considered auspicious from a financial point of view.
19. The staircase is best located in the South, West and Southwest locations in the office design.
20. If the office has a temple, it should be placed in the Northeast portion of the office design.